Supply chain and S&OP conference to feature RapidResponse case studies from industry-leading companies
Ottawa, Canada, November 14, 2011 – Kinaxis, provider of RapidResponse Control Tower, a multi-enterprise planning and “what-if” simulation solution, will host its annual Asian conference, Kinexions TOKYO 2011, on November 17 at the Canadian Embassy in Tokyo.
The complimentary event will include attendees representing the following industries:
- Operations planning
- Supply chain management
- Sales & operations planning (S&OP) in the manufacturing industry
- System integration/Distribution/Reselling
The agenda features presentations from the following speakers:
- Akio Takeda, Supply Chain System Solutions, Agilent Technologies Japan, Ltd.
- Ryosuke Yoshizaki, Project Manager, Project Gr. ERP Dept., Finance Division, Wacom Co., Ltd.
- Yoshinobu Ueno, PRTM Management Consultant Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Toshiya Kaneko, President, Kinaxis Japan
- Rich Lord, Vice President for the Asia Pacific and Japan Regions, Kinaxis
- Kirk Munroe, Vice President of Marketing, Kinaxis
“Our Kinexions TOKYO conference serves as a wonderful forum to showcase our partner and customer success in the region,” said Lord, Kinaxis vice president for the Asia Pacific and Japan regions. “We look forward to sharing first-hand accounts of how RapidResponse enables our customers to make better, faster decisions, thereby increasing financial and process efficiencies across the enterprise.”
Kinaxis delivers a multi-enterprise planning and “what-if” simulation solution – RapidResponse Control Tower. Control Tower customers use this scalable, cloud solution for both longer term and real-time demand and supply balancing. Large manufacturing companies with complex supply chain networks and volatile business environments rely on RapidResponse for collaborative planning, continuous performance management, and coordinated response to plan variances across multiple areas of the business, including supply chain planning, demand management, S&OP, supplier collaboration, project management, workforce optimization and profitability management. Replacing disparate planning and performance management tools, Kinaxis customers are realizing significant operations performance breakthroughs, because from a single system, they can make decisions quickly, collaboratively, and in line with the shared business objectives of multiple stakeholders. Learn more about Kinaxis at: www.kinaxis.com
Tel: +1 613-592-5780 ext. 5379