WESTERVILLE, Ohio (Dec. 6, 2011) – Exel, the North American leader in supply chain management and a Deutsche Post DHL company, recently promoted several associates throughout its industry-based business units. Newly promoted personnel include:
– Cherie Abbinanti, vice president, Operations, Exel Direct – Abbinanti has worked for Exel since 2006 and has produced tremendous results for Exel Direct’s Eastern region operations. She will focus on operations for Exel Direct’s network business. Abbinanti resides in Libertyville, Ill.
– Ken Mangen, vice president, Operations, Exel Direct – Mangen has more than 30 years of experience in the delivery business. He and his team have delivered consistently excellent results and have been intrinsic to Exel Direct’s growth. He will focus on operations for Exel Direct’s dedicated businesses. Mangen resides in Fullerton, Calif.
– Jeff Francisco, senior director, Business Development, Retail – Francisco has worked for Exel since 1998 and has progressed through a number of operational, account management and business development roles. Francisco resides in Westerville, Ohio.
– Greg Kadesch, senior director, Operations, Consumer – Kadesch has responsibility for operations for a leading customer network within North America, as well as the Southwest region. He joined Exel in 1989 and has been instrumental in growing the business in the Southwest. He resides in Haslet, Texas.
– Steve Odom, senior director, Operations, Consumer, Americas – In his new position, Odom continues operational responsibility for operations in the Western region. He has 20-plus years of third-party distribution experience with multiple customers in food distribution and logistics operations. Odom resides in Corona, Calif.
For more information, please contact:
Sarah Jackson or Aaron Brown
Exel Fahlgren Mortine Public Relations
Exel is the North American leader in contract logistics, providing customer-focused solutions to a wide range of industries including automotive, consumer, retail, engineering and manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare, technology, energy and chemicals. Exel’s innovative supply chain solutions, skilled people and regional coverage bring together all aspects of contract logistics in addition to a wide range of integrated, value-added and specialist services. Exel is a wholly owned entity of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics group. For more information, visit www.exel.com