Logistical Insights, Load Delivered’s new blog, provides an in-depth community dialogue on thought leadership topics in logistics and supply chain.
CHICAGO, Ill.—January, 4, 2012 – Load Delivered Logistics, a technology-enabled third-party logistics (3PL) provider, today introduced its new blog, Logistical Insights. The blog is part of the 3PL’s effort to lead social discussions on industry topics that are of interest to supply chain and transportation professionals, and offers practical suggestions and insights into government regulations, technological innovation, sustainability, and more. It also provides guidance on how clients can address the various challenges and opportunities that arise in the industry. Written by Load Delivered logisticians, colleagues and other industry experts, the blog will provide a social platform to collaborate on critical issues relevant to the space.
The debut of the blog features posts written by key members of the Load Delivered team:
- Jon Ackerman, Manager of Carrier Relations, an instrumental leader in multi-modal training, carrier procurement and pricing
- Chris Ricciardi, Director of Automation, innovator responsible for improving and streamlining efficiencies internally and externally
- Daniel Pedowitz, LTL Division Manager, experienced logistician responsible for launching and developing Load Delivered’s LTL Department
Examples of what topics the bloggers are covering include:
- Railroads Get Creative with Intermodal Offerings, a look into how Union Pacific-Streamline has crafted committed capacity programming to offset excess capacity and meet customer demand through peak seasons
- Tackling Heuristics in the Supply Chain, a guide on how to avoid experience-based decision making when procuring new carriers
- LTL Shipping: Top 3 Trends and Tips for 2013, a preview for shippers on what to look out for in the new year and ways to maintain cost-effective solutions and relationships
Additionally, the blog will feature guest commentary from major shipping and transportation partners, industry analysts and media in order to create to provide a well-rounded, high-level education.
“We are very excited to create a social environment that enables and encourages open discussions amongst our entire industry. Through this exchange, we believe readers will find extreme value and benefit from the insight that is being shared,” says Ross Vigil, Director of Marketing at Load Delivered.
Load Delivered encourages readers to visit Logistical Insights weekly or subscribe to the blog digests. Media and bloggers interested in contributing or learning more about the blog can contact Amanda Glandon at email@example.com or 312.662.4741.
About Load Delivered Logistics
Load Delivered Logistics, LLC, is a technology-enabled third-party logistics firm setting the pace in a highly competitive and dynamic industry. Founded in 2008, Load Delivered has built an impressive portfolio of customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small distribution networks, with experience in virtually every industry. Operating out of offices in Chicago’s “Silicon Prairie” technology corridor, Load Delivered Logistics has a reputation for outstanding customer service and enabling companies to streamline their supply chains in a faster, reliable and more cost-effective way. For more information, visit www.loaddelivered.com.
SOURCE: Submitted by Load Delivered Logistics