Company Announcement No. 449
- Revenue amounted to DKK 10,819 million (2011: DKK 10,793 million)
- Gross profit came to DKK 2,435 million (2011: DKK 2,372 million), corresponding to a gross margin of 22.5% (2011: 22.0%)
- Operating profit before special items (EBITA) came to DKK 555 million (2011: DKK 534 million), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 5.1% (2011: 4.9%)
- Special items netted an expense of DKK 251 million relating to the restructuring plan previously announced (2011: DKK 0 million)
- Profit before tax amounted to DKK 223 million (2011: DKK 427 milllion)
- Profit for the period amounted to DKK 162 million (2011: DKK 313 million)
- Adjusted profit for the period came to DKK 376 million (2011: DKK 337 million)
- Diluted adjusted earnings per share were DKK 2.01 for the period (2011: DKK 1.63) and for the 12 months to 31 March 2012 DKK 8.21 (2010/2011: DKK 6.70)
- Free cash flow amounted to DKK 294 million (2011: DKK 516 million)
DSV maintains the previously announced outlook 2012 as described on page 6.
A separate company announcement about the launch of a new share buy-back programme of DKK 400 million will be issued today.
Inquiries relating to the Interim Financial Report
This announcement is available on the Internet at: www.dsv.com. The announcement has been prepared in Danish and in English. In the event of discrepancies, the Danish version shall apply.